Advanced DX11 Shading
This workshop is prime time! You’ll get the answers to all hardcore questions on DirectX11 shading you have ever be confronted with. Our host Vux is mainly responsible for the implementation of all the DX11 features in vvvv and will even disclose the secrets that can not be found in any documentation.
What’s happening in the workshop?
In this workshop, we will go into DirectX11 low level features, show advanced usage of fixed pipeline (Rasterizer, Samplers, Blending…), as well as Shading pipeline (Tesselation, Geometry shaders).
Who is the target audience of the workshop?
This workshop is for advanced users who want to get a deeper understanding of the DirectX11 pipeline. Anyone who wants to learn more advanced features about low level DirectX11 rendering techniques.
What will attendees of the workshop learn?
- Geometry/Streamout/Tesselation shaders
- DepthStencil/Blend/Rasterizer advanced usage
- Interaction between standard rendering and compute pipeline.
- Advanced resources usage (overlapping resources, uav only rendering, multi resources, volumes)
- Monday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This workshop can be accessed with:
• week pass + workshops
• day pass Monday
Workshop seat reservation will be opened soon!
Buy a Ticket
18 of 30 seats are booked