Introduction to vvvv-Message Awesomeness
Retain order in bigger applications by object oriented patching: This plugin boosts the established concepts of vvvv to the next level of software architecture and efficiency.
What’s happening in the workshop?
The popular contribution pack vvvv-Message will take center stage for this concise introduction workshop. Starting from a blank patch, a sample application will be architectured around object data flow with the Message nodes.
Who is the target audience of the workshop?
Everybody interested in how to structure better vvvv applications, how to design a better software architecture. Everybody who ever had a project with too many links, too many S+R or too many Framedelays. So some experience is needed to actually understand the problems vvvv-Message can solve for you.
What will attendees of the workshop learn?
- The basic nodes to create and handle Messages.
- How to setup Formulars
- How to use Keeps, and their Change management.
- How and why to utilize Serialisation
- How to use Messages for networking (UDP, ZeroMQ)
- Windows laptop with latest vvvv version and addonpack installed
- A 3 button mouse
- Thursday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This workshop can be accessed with:
• week pass + workshops
• day pass Thursday
Workshop slot reservation will be opened soon!
Buy a Ticket
10 of 30 seats are booked